INDIAN SUMMER (NOT the book)….
THE Tropical INDIAN SUMMER is back!
and it brings with it the gift of heat which is dressed with humidity!
RESULT: Your T-ZONE is a mirror to another (because you can literally bottle up the oil that your face produces)
Yukkkk…..I can really gross you out! Hahahaha….
Breakouts become like that Pug from Hutch Advert (wherever you go, they would follow)! At least, the pug was cute!
SKIN CARE becomes all the more crucial! But the weather supports almost no products!
You put anything on your skin, and it glides off!
So, what do we do…..
I can tell you what I do!
PS: Those who know me, know I had terrible skin issues! And dermatologist did little to save my day! (I so wish I had a proper picture from those days and you won’t believe this is my skin now!)
Gradually, I have figured out what suits my skin type best-
(MY SKIN TYPE: Combination to Oily + Sensitive)
- Face wash (French restored my Largest organ (aka SKIN)!!!
- La Roche Posay Effaclar Duo (Moisturiser)
- SUNSCREEN is necessary (but I can never get myself to wear any/hate how they feel on the face).
- Avoid serums in the day.
- Lip balm (A MUST) (https://deepasuhag.blog/2018/03/26/multipurpose-lip-balm/)
- Face wash (same)
- Exfoliate (every third day).
- Always Follow it up with a face mask (to close the pores and prevent further bacterial infections).
- The Face Shop Chia Seed Moisture Recharge Serum. (Face Serum Malpractices (my 2 year Old helps decode it for you)!!!)
- Alternate between Innisfree Green Tea Sleeping pack (this will keep your skin naturally glowing and plum) and La Roche Posay Effaclar Duo (this will correct your skin).
This Green Tea pack smells so yum! It has these little white granules which melt onto your face once you start to massage it into your skin! Its so gorgeous!
PS: I am still looking at a few exfoliaters and masks before I can give you my favourites in this section!
Please follow the blogs for more updates on the same!